Monday, October 27, 2008

Anyway.

Many things happened, and some things are just not the same.
Like a shadow which crept into my life,
Things, people, and friends whom I call my own.
Through the months, both good and bad,
Those were the times i treasure, together with my friends.
Friends, they come and go, but some remain, until the end
But who am I to tell what would be of the future,
It's not all in my hands.

I never expected myself to fall,
but some things remain out of control,
Just another ordinary being am I,
Ohh, look at me, I think i just did.
Emotions, somehow you got in the way,
and now I've nothing much to say.
Sometimes i wonder why, oh why so vulnerable am I,
even the slightest thing would make me cry.

The tears i cry are tears of dry,
because most of the times, it's hidden all inside.
I put on quite a show, trying hard to hide,
So at times, i realized, i tend to be, as cold as ice.
I never intended it to be in such manner,
but somehow it always happen, in the latter.
So I'm sorry to the one or ones i've hurt,
You know, it's just hard to cope.

I tell myself it'll all get better in time,
still, thoughts keep running through my mind.
Why am i whining really?
I never did mentioned anything, have I?

Well, when all is not said and not done,
What is there to grump?
Life goes on really,
It's time i realize my priorities,
and set my mind on things above.
A little dove came by,
and told me: "in time",
so i guess there's no rush really,
Oh Lord, i believe you'll guide me.

''Yea though I walk through the valley
of shadow of death,
I will fear no evil; For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

These are the words i read from the Bible,
The book of Psalms, is where i hunt.

So here i step down,
with a reason not to frown,
wishing you all a good Mon,
for there are many things still need to be done.


Signing off,
If only a picture could paint a thousand words.

No comments: