Friday, April 16, 2010

If you think I'm putting on a mask, Well, So are You.

Say, sometimes it's just amazing how people can be so pretentious at times. Talk about walking in a crowd and hoping to see friendly faces, pfftt! Even if you do, most of the time people are just putting on a mask. And then there are people who sees you face to face but just totally disregards you, and walk away. Talk about being a good example to others? Really? I wonder how they do that. I know i'm not perfect either, but at least I DO NOT talk to someone while moving backwards as though i'm catching a flight and can't spare a few minutes to see how things are going with that person. AND i do not LOOK at people from TOP to BOTTOM as though they're a freak or something, or if you really want to compare, go compare with the supermodels out there. Whatever. I'm done rambling. Toodles!

fyi,
If you think i'm talking about you, good for you.
p.s: Right, I sound really mean tonight, but I'm done pretending.

4 comments:

Wee Han said...

RACHEL! :D

I like this new you! Stick to it! Sometimes you have to be honest to weed out the fakers around you :D

Now you know why am I mean all the time. :D

Anyway, hope you get to sort out whatever it is you're going through!

You'll always have us (you know who) as your friends! And erm, we'll try not to pretend so much? hahahaha. Just kidding.

Keep your head cool kay, no benefit comes from blind rage and anger! I know cause I've been there!

have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

wah!! angry angry!! like the way you express it!

MyLifeStory said...

Wee Han: Yea. Just had to let out a lil of the frustration. Anyway, thanks for the advice too. Don't worry, I'll keep my cool ;) And you have a good week ahead!

MyLifeStory said...

Miss V: Yea not very proud of being angry. but i guess being human, we're prone to that sometimes. Just had to let out a lil, thanks for the feedback btw! Hope you're doing good back there! :)