Monday, December 26, 2011

Now the all too common question asked in our existing human race:

"What is love?"

Its hard to define what it really is, for from children to teenagers to adults to scholars, love is perceived from different angles, and as such defined differently.

But I guess love is really not just a feeling, but rather commitment combined with action.

Today I just found out that my dad was after my mum for a good seven years before they finally got together. What an interesting discovery, but it only verifies an extra fact,

that love is also patient.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Lord! 7 years?? Most guys nowadays wont last for 7 days or give up in 7 hours or maybe 7 minutes!
Love is indeed patient...

Reu said...

Amen, Sy

MyLifeStory said...

Miss V: Yea..7 years of patience. Paid off for my dad indeed. I guess mum was touched with dad's persistence. Haha.

Reu: :)