Monday, August 31, 2009

Never put off tomorrow what you can do today.


As i sit here looking at the window panes,
I wonder, how it's like being in your shoes.
Perhaps it's not simple as I used to think it could be.
No, perhaps it's not as easy as it sometimes may seem to be.
If i could,
I'd like to be there to help,
I'd like to be there to support,
In good and bad times
I'd like to see it through together with you.
And If I knew it'd be my last today,
I'd treasure my very last moments,
and spend it with you.
If I knew life was going to be that short,
I'd tell you each and everyday how much you mean to me,
and that I love you dearly.


No one can tell the future but Him only.
While this day on earth remains a gift,
I'd try my very best,
to make use of it.
One day it will be all too late,
to tell your loved ones how much you care,
and how much they mean to you.
Time is short, the music won't last.
Use it while you have it.


Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time;
It is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.
~Sydney J.Harris~


No comments: