Wednesday, November 12, 2008

and when the Odd Hour strikes..

It's 4:47am now, yes early in the morning, and i haven't any idea what am i doing in front of my lap top screen. You see i fell asleep at about 11pm something, and now i'm wide awake. Call me crazy or not, I have to say my sleep cycle has been pretty much disrupted lately. *sighs* Sleeping and waking up at odd hours..=/ Anyway..

Let's get ready for something more interesting... :D
*drrrumrolls!*


Tadaa!

Get Smart!!


I know what you're thinking..
"but..but that was like so long ago?"
^^''

and you're right, but well,
being the not-so-frequent-movie-goer (yea rite..lol)
i've yet to watch it..
(and i've been wanting to watch this movie for quite some time now)


So i GOT THE DVD! :D
(ohh thank you caleb for bringing me to the shop)

and finally..*music plays*


Signing off,
Get Smart here I come.
(seriously think i'm gona watch it now :D)

No comments: