Sunday, November 30, 2008

FRIDAY

28/11/08 - Friday

A day not to be forgotten. :D


So it was the last day of the week before Blackout Bistro goes on a 1 month break xD
For the past few days now, the college has been pretty much quiet because most courses are having their holidays now =/ Therefore sales this week were not as good. Nevertheless, we all had a great time working together.

Personally I would like to thank each one of the Friday team members, for being so helpful and cooperative throughout and yes, indeed it is my honour to be given the opportunity to work with such a wonderful team! ;D In no particular order, i shall list down all of their names.
Chee Hong, Joo Li, Ivan, Chern Yang, Jue Lyn, Ming Chang, Soon Ming, Isaac, Annabel, and also not forgetting people who've helped out here and there previously, like Chee Khong, Jacklyn, Wai How and Ruby. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Words alone are not enough to express my gratitude towards all of you, but well, I do really appreciate what you've all done. I guess we make a pretty good team afterall :) (well hopefully the shift next semester remains the same xD, LOL ok well i guess it depends on our various schedules and all that)

Anyway, we had some kind of a farewell dinner on this day (because there was so much leftovers xD), well because who knows if we'd be in the same team again next sem, right?

And I have to say, in the beginning, i did not know some or rather most of them that well, but for the past 1 month of working together, it has given me the opportunity to know each one on a more personal level, I mean at least we talk more now! xD So that's one thing i'm grateful for, and I do enjoy working with all of the Friday team members, or rather all of you (if any one of you happened to be reading this teehee), really! :)

So anyway, here I would like to express my biggest gratitude to all of you once again..
THANK YOU!!!
:)

and I shall put a stop here, before i go on and on and on..well they say 'short and sweet' is always the best, isn't it? ;D


Signing off,
Friday! *hearts*

No comments: