Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reminiscence & a Best Wish.


When I look back today,
I recall the days,
where my friends so dear,
were oh so near.

Who would forget the smiles and tears?
Memories, they still remain clear.
Having gone through both good and bad,
those were the times, i'll never forget.

Separate ways we've all gone,
But I believe,
the bond we share
Would stay for long.

(19/10/08)

So as we go on
we remember,
all the times we
had together,
and as our lives change,
come whatever,
we will still be
friends forever.
:)

...


and IVY! :
Here's wishing you All The Best
as you leave for Pulau Pangkor
this coming week.


Have a safe trip,
and see you back in
4 months time?
:D

Signing off,

Cake!
(fr.Baskin Robbins!!)
:D


ohh and..

Happy Belated Cinderellas!
(I mean Alex & Wey Kiat):P



LOL.
[hey i thought we all agreed on posing piglet?-_-'']
(ok i look piggi-fied :/ haha)

p/s: so sorry i couldn't make it for the last gathering on the 7th.

No comments: