Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Wake Up Call.

After what happened today, i learn how fragile life is. One minute you can still be happily enjoying time with your family and friends, and the next life for you may just come to an end. Scary as it seems, but it is the reality of life, things you least expect to happen may just come like that. 101 questions of 'WHAT IFs' are popping in my mind at the moment, because of what i just experienced today, it's just a little too shocking for me at the moment that i can't seem to properly gather my thoughts. Also, thinking back on a few other (almost similar) incidents i know of that just took another's life away just like that, i can't, really can't believe i was close, so close to..(i don't want to say it) 'What happened?' you may ask, but i'd rather not go into that. All I can say is, I thank God for being there all the while, looking after me. If there's one thing i ought to be grateful for right now, it would be the life that i still have.

Suddenly everything seems so clear to me. Life is not a game, do not take it for granted, because you're only given once to live it. Secondly, don't, don't ever risk yourself into doing things you know you shouldn't be doing. Think twice before you act. For for every little action, there bound to be consequences. Lastly and also most importantly, think of your loved ones, even if you don't care as much for yourself, think about the people around you, your family especially, will they be able to bear the consequences because of the little deed you've done? Talk about losing your loved ones..how would you feel?

What was i thinking??! I have no idea what got into me, seriously. But I've learnt one of life's most important lesson today, even how courageous you might be, do not take the risk when it comes to life. For what is life? It is only a vapour which appears for a little while and then vanishes away.

Life. Treasure it.

No comments: