Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reorganization.

There comes a time when lowness overtakes one. And that pretty much describes how I feel right now, at this moment. Why you ask?
Perhaps some things are just unexplainable. Words just don't seem to fit in.

(googled image)

Anyway, talking about life in college, i've completed two semesters now, and am currently on a two-month break. Woohoo! ??
Why the question mark you think, well i don't know if this is just all part of change, but i have to admit that i do not look forward to holidays as much as i do last time, back in primary and secondary. Perhaps college life, i feel, isn't as "hectic" as it used to be in school, as of now i guess. Timing's pretty much flexible, just that i'm awaiting the day when i can drive independently to college. If there's one thing i should be grateful for, it would be having a cousin whose ever so helpful to drive me to college to and fro. Just few days before my first semester started, I came to know that this cousin of mine would be doing the exact same programme as me. So happened he lives nearby, so somehow a carpool was arranged, and there you go! Thank you Caleb Tan Chin Khuan! The day when i drive to college on my own, would be the day I'll repay you :)


and once again, I have to say, I am thankfully glad that I started my semester in April, also known to be the largest intake so far both among the ADP programme as well as the other courses in the former SIT/current HICT. This is where i came to know of the existence of my other two relatives, cousins rather, Aisha and Iona. (p.s: I've heard of you before Iona, just that I never knew you, if u know what i mean XD). Also, people, friends, lecturers, and lecturers who are like friends, ever young at heart (hint hint: "Rachel Chocolate!" -_-''), Anyway, these are the people which added an extra ray to my visual rainbow, coloured of course.
Wonderful talent, great people! Although Life's not that all meaningless, these are the ones which just made life a little easier and meaningful, my life in this case. Names are not specified in here, but I guess you all know who you are. and here's a big THANK YOU! :D


(googled image as well)

I feel as though I've made the right choice in coming to this college, having no second thoughts at the moment.
and I've learnt a thing or two the last 6 months: When the camera is near, pose and put on your best smile.

Personal life here I come. I feel as though I need a change, a Major one in this case. I need to re-prioritize, re-organize, re-focus. Idle thoughts, do give me a break once in a while. And i think I've this urge to re-do my whole room, just yesterday i was shifting my study table, my bed, my drawer, you name it, all over my room. Trying to give it a fresh new look, I ended up placing the furnitures back to where it belonged -_-''. Something was just lacking and it didn't look right, so yeah..and no i am not into feng shui.

Well, i guess all i'm trying to say is:
O -Optimism
R -Reality Check
G -Gratitude
A -Attitude
N -Need
I -Inspiration
Z -Zealousness
E -Empowerment

Perhaps these are some of the things which are lacking in my life as of now, and the few aspects I need to really look into for now =/

(yes.. i got my webcam fixed)

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make Heaven of hell, and a hell of Heaven.

So the power of the mind speaks. Reorganization of thoughts, perhaps that's what I need.


Signing off,
I'm only human.

No comments: