Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lazy Saturday

There are days when you just feel like staying home, relax and release your mind off certain things, have a cup of hot chocolate, with some marshmallows, savor every bite of that plate of apple crumble..*drools* OK, why am i tempting myself?

Anyway, just as I was thinking of blogging down the happenings this week, I figured : "Nah..I shan't go too deep into that, so as to not complicate my blog post." =D

Anyway, I'm glad things worked out pretty well yesterday :) A very very big Thank You to all the other Friday team members [I believe you know who you are :) We did it, yay!!] and all those who contributed their help as well, not forgetting our very supportive customers. =>
Blackout Bistro, you go! :D

p/s: Blackout Bistro is a newly set up cafe in our college, Help International College of Technology.
Open on Monday to Fridays, from 7am-7pm. Do come and join us for food! ;D

*and just 5 minutes before the 20th hour come to an end..


it clicked.
(image was googled)


Signing off,
tell me about it.

No comments: